Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.'s vision is to maximize shareholder value by becoming a premier gold producer through the exploration, development and mining of our precious metals assets in politically safe mining jurisdictions.
- Operating with best business practices and integrity;
- Maintaining superior environmental standards;
- Fostering the development and recruiting of high caliber individuals for our team;
- Bringing creativity and innovation to our business plans to ensure our company is fit for purpose; and
- Creating strong and respectful partnerships and relationships in the communities in which we work.
Sabina will deliver its mission by focusing on the following objectives:
- Developing an economically viable mine at Back River
- Financing and construction of Back River for sustainable production;
- Continuing exploration of Back River to unlock its full potential to sustain production growth internally;
- Enhancing stakeholder value by providing enduring community benefits
- Adhering to best safety, environmental and employment practices;
- Maintaining prudent fiscal responsibility to facilitate achievement of superior profit margins; and
- Building our human capital and expertise to enable us to realize opportunities to create and sustain value.