Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 - Denver Gold Forum 2015
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 - Precious Metals Summit
- Thu Jun 11, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Annual General Meeting
- Mon Apr 13, 2015 - 2015 Nunavut Mining Symposium
- Sun Mar 1, 2015 - 2015 PDAC
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 - 24th BMO Annual Global Metals & Mining Conference
- Mon Feb 9, 2015 - 2015 Kitikmeot Trade Show
- Mon Jan 12, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Reports On Important Back River Permitting Milestone
-First Stage Technical Review and Public Hearings Very Encouraging-
VANCOUVER -- January 12, 2015, Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (the \'Company\') (SBB -- TSX) is pleased to provide an update on technical review, community round-table, and pre-hearing conference meetings on the Company's 100% owned Back River Gold Project, (\'Back River\') or (the \'Project\') Nunavut, Canada.
Since initiating the permitting process in 2012, Sabina has worked diligently to engage with all communities and agencie
- Thu Nov 13, 2014 - SABINA GOLD & SILVER ANNOUNCES Q3 2014 FINANCIAL RESULTS
$38.1 million at September 30, 2014 in cash and equivalents
VANCOUVER -- Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (the \'Company\') (SBB -- TSX) reported today the financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2014.
<u>Q3 2014 Highlights: </u>
- Tue Oct 7, 2014 - Sabina Gold & Silver Reports on Back River Feasibility Study Progress
VANCOUVER - October 7, 2014, Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (the \'Company\') (SBB - TSX) is pleased to provide a progress report on optimization work currently being undertaken as part of the Feasibility Study (\'FS\') being prepared on the Company's 100% owned Back River Gold Project, (\'Back River\') or (the \'Project\') Nunavut, Canada.
The FS, launched in June of this year, is being completed by a team of highly qualified engineering and environmental firms: JDS Energy and Mining Inc. (lead), Hatc