Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun Mar 6, 2016 - PDAC 2016
March 6 - 9, 2016
- Mon Jan 25, 2016 - AME BC Mineral Exploration Roundup 2016
January 25 - 28, 2016
- Wed Dec 2, 2015 - Scotiabank Mining Conference
November 30 - December 2, 2015
- Wed Nov 25, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Corp Completes $2.2 Million Financing
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
Vancouver, BC -- Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (SBB-T) (\'Sabina\') announced today the completion of the previously announced non-brokered private placement. The placement was for 2,857,142 flow-through common shares at $0.77 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $2.2 million.
\'We are excited about the results of this year's explora
- Wed Nov 25, 2015 - Swiss Mining Investors Conference Zurich/Geneva
November 25 + 26, 2015
- Tue Nov 24, 2015 - 43rd Annual Geoscience Forum
November 24 - 26, 2015
- Tue Nov 17, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Announces Private Placement Financing to Raise up to ~$2.2 Million
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES
OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
VANCOUVER - Sabina Gold + Silver Corp (the \'Company\') (SBB - TSX) announces that it intends to complete a non-brokered private placement (the \'Financing') pursuant to which it will sell up to approximately 2.9 million flow through common shares (the \'Flow-Through Common Shares\') at a price of $0.77 to raise gross proceeds of up to $2.2 m
- Thu Nov 12, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Announces Q3 Financial Results
~$20 million in cash and equivalents at September 30, 2015
VANCOUVER -- Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (\'Sabina\') or (the \'Company\') (SBB -- TSX) reported today the financial results for the third quarter of 2015.
\'The third quarter saw continued advancement of the Company and the Back River Project,\' said Bruce McLeod, President + CEO \'We are very pleased with the positive reaction received from our Initial Project Feasibility Study (\'3KFS\')
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for Initial Project Feasibility Study on Back River Gold Project
Vancouver, Canada - Sabina Gold + Silver Corp. (TSX:SBB) (\'Sabina\' or the \'Company\') announces that, it has filed its National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report entitled \'Technical Report for the Initial Project Feasibility Study on the Back River Gold Property, Nunavut\' dated October 28, 2015 on SEDAR at http://www.sedar.com. The report has also been posted on the Company's website at
- Tue Oct 13, 2015 - Sabina Gold & Silver announces assays from Back River confirm potential for new, near-surface Kogoyok mineral zone.
Vancouver, BC -- Sabina Gold + Silver Corp (SBB.T), (\'Sabina\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce grab sample assay results for its 100%-owned Back River gold project (\'Back River\' or the \'Project\') in Nunavut, Canada.
Preliminary exploration assay results have identified a new near-surface high priority banded iron formation (\'BIF\') drill target at the Goose property. Rock sample assays at the now established Kogoyok target are encouraging, highlighted by the discovery of a new series o